Sunday, March 23, 2008
12:16 AMPaul exhorts the Philippians to imitate Christ's humility. "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:5-11
Jesus Christ is indeed our Lord and saviour. His humility, obedience, and great sacrifice on the cross for our sins warrants our praises and worship, and our calling Him Lord and saviour. My saviour loves, my saviour lives, my saviour's always there for me. My God He was, my God He is, my God He's always gonna be.
Yeah its 23rd, meaning its my birthday! Happy birthday to me=D. Saddening, my family just treats this day as a normal day, as if they don't even know its my birthday. Anyway at least I know there's still people who knows about this, haha. Birthday wishes? Plenty:
1)Fender Stratocaster Guitar
Oh yeah, the revival of my music journey. With this I'm bound to be back on track... well maybe even without this... but still, I want it. Well thats all that matters right?
2)Fender Twin Reverb Amplifer
Well at least when i had it, it was blown... badly. I want a new 1... yeah!
3)Pedals~
Yeah, many many pedals...
4)God to be with me my whole life
What better blessings and presents could be better than the love of God to fill me and touch me my whole life? If theres only 1 wish that can be fufilled, let this be the one.
Haha yesterday was indeed "memorable". Toothpaste, rubberbands on hair, rain, nothing could make this more memorable. I'd indeed enjoy my time with this event and fellowshipping with others, yeah. And a very kind group of sisters and brothers. Definitely looking foward to more of these in the future yea. Not the rain... but the time itself, haha!
Yeah I just realised i wrote my wishes in a sermon form, wow!
Jesus Christ is indeed our Lord and saviour. His humility, obedience, and great sacrifice on the cross for our sins warrants our praises and worship, and our calling Him Lord and saviour. My saviour loves, my saviour lives, my saviour's always there for me. My God He was, my God He is, my God He's always gonna be.
Yeah its 23rd, meaning its my birthday! Happy birthday to me=D. Saddening, my family just treats this day as a normal day, as if they don't even know its my birthday. Anyway at least I know there's still people who knows about this, haha. Birthday wishes? Plenty:
1)Fender Stratocaster Guitar
Oh yeah, the revival of my music journey. With this I'm bound to be back on track... well maybe even without this... but still, I want it. Well thats all that matters right?
2)Fender Twin Reverb Amplifer
Well at least when i had it, it was blown... badly. I want a new 1... yeah!
3)Pedals~
Yeah, many many pedals...
4)God to be with me my whole life
What better blessings and presents could be better than the love of God to fill me and touch me my whole life? If theres only 1 wish that can be fufilled, let this be the one.
Haha yesterday was indeed "memorable". Toothpaste, rubberbands on hair, rain, nothing could make this more memorable. I'd indeed enjoy my time with this event and fellowshipping with others, yeah. And a very kind group of sisters and brothers. Definitely looking foward to more of these in the future yea. Not the rain... but the time itself, haha!
Yeah I just realised i wrote my wishes in a sermon form, wow!