<body bgcolor="#0000000" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8683119069357278267?origin\x3dhttp://floyd-alive-restored-freed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tag Links Archives Blog Profile
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
7:26 PM
"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve."
1 Corinthians 15:3-5

In essence, this is the Gospel message that we preach, and that saves. Christ came down from heaven to dwell among men on earth. He was the prophesied Messiah, but was rejected by the people He came to save. They put Him on the cross, where He died for the sins of the world. And on the third day, He rose from the grave, and ascended to the heavens at the right hand of God. Lord we lift Your name on high because of who You are, what You've done, and what You will do when You come again. Amen!

Yeah, I know its nearly a month since I last blogged. Oh well, it's not publicised worldly anyway. An unimaginable but true blessing came to me. I had a free amplifier! Probably you won't believe me how I got it, so I shall not elaborate much on it. But this motivates me to get on the journey of electric guitar; again. Maybe I shall, but I will, cos' its... er... nice~. And I'm touched by my class singing a belated birthday song to me even though it wasn't my birthday. Though I'm not that connected to my class, they made me feel like I am. Thanks alot guys, I'm really touched. Oh yeah, I'm looking foward to Mr. Thong's science lessons, seriously. Because its *ahem* Chapter 5... LOL.
Mr. Thong : Thats why girls feel very uncomfortable if it's their first time having sex, especially if the boy had a longer...*pauses and breathes* "weapon".
Class : *laughing until saliva was spitting at each other.*
That is way too funny.