Sunday, January 27, 2008
11:35 AMThis cannot happen again. I have destroyed the spiritual life of someone before. Maybe if I had encourage him more, maybe if I had helped him more, maybe if I had bond with him more, maybe... maybe, if I had done better that time, this wouldn't had happen. He wouldn't have left this spiritual walk with God...
But that time, I merely relied on myself. Says who that a sheep that has been scattered can never be gathered back? Says who that a sheep that has been lost can never be found back? Says who that a sheep that loses its way can never find his way back? Although sometimes these cannot be accomplished by the shepherd, but the Chief Shepherd CAN. He can bring these sheep that has been led astrayed, that has lost its way, that has been lost, back to his pastures. He will also put RIGHTEOUS shepherds to attend them, to meet their needs. I have been chosen by God as a shepherd, and it is I who is going to lead the lost sheep back to the pasture, feed the sheep, and help them with their growth.
Yesterday's Shepherds' Meet was undoubtly life-transforming. It made me realised a few mistakes I've made since my first sheep backslided. But after the meet I felt anew and refresh, and I promise, never to repeat mistakes again and again. After Shepherds' Meet, I went Chambers with Luke, Cyril, Erwin, Darren and shortly after, Jian Hao. DotA-ed until 12 and then I went home. Feeling very tired then... so do I now, and i better rush my homework, seeyaz...
But that time, I merely relied on myself. Says who that a sheep that has been scattered can never be gathered back? Says who that a sheep that has been lost can never be found back? Says who that a sheep that loses its way can never find his way back? Although sometimes these cannot be accomplished by the shepherd, but the Chief Shepherd CAN. He can bring these sheep that has been led astrayed, that has lost its way, that has been lost, back to his pastures. He will also put RIGHTEOUS shepherds to attend them, to meet their needs. I have been chosen by God as a shepherd, and it is I who is going to lead the lost sheep back to the pasture, feed the sheep, and help them with their growth.
Yesterday's Shepherds' Meet was undoubtly life-transforming. It made me realised a few mistakes I've made since my first sheep backslided. But after the meet I felt anew and refresh, and I promise, never to repeat mistakes again and again. After Shepherds' Meet, I went Chambers with Luke, Cyril, Erwin, Darren and shortly after, Jian Hao. DotA-ed until 12 and then I went home. Feeling very tired then... so do I now, and i better rush my homework, seeyaz...