Sunday, January 20, 2008
11:54 PMOkay, my schedule for next week is really, really tight, practically i'm busy for the whole week. Lots of things like visiting, shepherding, CCA-ing, SOW-ing etc. But i cannot afford anymore time being wasted! ESS is like, 2, 3 weeks from now? Am i working my week well? Or rather, am i giving my best?
Today in the morning went to visit my small, young, cute and whatever you name it, sheep. Nixon didn't came to service for a long time already, and besides, he's just 11. If i don't plant the correct values in him, he might just drift far, further away. And it seems that he didn't grow very much as well... i'm worry that his brother might be badly influencing him. Seriously, they both have to grow. After that, I went to BK to do homework, rather, Erwin's homework. Was wondering how hard could Sec2 english homework be. Conclusion, idiomatic expressions are not sec2 level, they're like jc level. Literally tearing my hair off brainstorming his homework and well, we still couldn't solve it=D.
Later, i went with Nicholas and Erwin to Chambers, well obviously, LAN-ing. Strangely, i didn't have to pay membership fees when i registered, cool iszn't it. DotA with them till about 6. And during DotA we were like laughing madly throughout the game because of alot of funny incidents=X.
#1) Nicholas
Yeah, when the game was loading, our weird Nicholas went to Alt-Tab and on several other games at once, and CLAIMS it doesn't lag. He made his computer HANGED. and we were like loading for 5 minutes when finally Nicholas computer went back to normal, and he hasn't finished loading. lol.
#2)Treant, 26 minutes... assualt cuirass?!?!THATS IMBA!! wrong... Butterfly!wait... thats so-.-
Well yea this time it's me. Basically i was blessed so much that i free-farmed for like 15 minutes? and when i went to shop, instead of clicking "hyperstone", i clicked "eaglehorn". How cool is that? Nicholas and Erwin was like laughing at me like im some noobie in DotA, so i defended myself by saying, "Treant is actually better with butterfly". Ironically, Treant was indeed better with BUTTERFLY, serious! 9-1 was my score.
#3) If there is a number 3... which there is no number 3. feels like writing a sermon teaching LOL. Ignore all the above if your not into DotA.
Afterwards went home with Nicholas. And yeah, at the end of the day, i've achieved what i wanted. Thinking back about my sheeps, they havn't been growing spiritually. And that's my greatest concern. It seems that the 1 to blame for that is me. I couldn't arranged a time to meet them, I couldn't teach them the Word of God, I couldn't even bond well with them, I couldn't even communicate well with them. Whats more they're still so young, only 11. As a shepherd, I couldn't even do what i was supposed to do.
Oh God, what I need now is Your grace to help me grow in this. Help me God, to make me take this step of faith, break out of my comfort zone, soar new heights, break new grounds. allow me to truly change lives of my people, as well as seeing life transformation in myself. Let the Holy Spirit touch me, inspire me, and drive my passion to the fullest! Oh God I know all these will come true, because of my unfailing love for you, my faith in you, and I believe in you God.
Yeah well, it's 00.56 meaning its a new day, so the post was about YESTERDAY, which is 20/01/08. Gonna do my QT now, off-ing...
Today in the morning went to visit my small, young, cute and whatever you name it, sheep. Nixon didn't came to service for a long time already, and besides, he's just 11. If i don't plant the correct values in him, he might just drift far, further away. And it seems that he didn't grow very much as well... i'm worry that his brother might be badly influencing him. Seriously, they both have to grow. After that, I went to BK to do homework, rather, Erwin's homework. Was wondering how hard could Sec2 english homework be. Conclusion, idiomatic expressions are not sec2 level, they're like jc level. Literally tearing my hair off brainstorming his homework and well, we still couldn't solve it=D.
Later, i went with Nicholas and Erwin to Chambers, well obviously, LAN-ing. Strangely, i didn't have to pay membership fees when i registered, cool iszn't it. DotA with them till about 6. And during DotA we were like laughing madly throughout the game because of alot of funny incidents=X.
#1) Nicholas
Yeah, when the game was loading, our weird Nicholas went to Alt-Tab and on several other games at once, and CLAIMS it doesn't lag. He made his computer HANGED. and we were like loading for 5 minutes when finally Nicholas computer went back to normal, and he hasn't finished loading. lol.
#2)Treant, 26 minutes... assualt cuirass?!?!THATS IMBA!! wrong... Butterfly!wait... thats so-.-
Well yea this time it's me. Basically i was blessed so much that i free-farmed for like 15 minutes? and when i went to shop, instead of clicking "hyperstone", i clicked "eaglehorn". How cool is that? Nicholas and Erwin was like laughing at me like im some noobie in DotA, so i defended myself by saying, "Treant is actually better with butterfly". Ironically, Treant was indeed better with BUTTERFLY, serious! 9-1 was my score.
#3) If there is a number 3... which there is no number 3. feels like writing a sermon teaching LOL. Ignore all the above if your not into DotA.
Afterwards went home with Nicholas. And yeah, at the end of the day, i've achieved what i wanted. Thinking back about my sheeps, they havn't been growing spiritually. And that's my greatest concern. It seems that the 1 to blame for that is me. I couldn't arranged a time to meet them, I couldn't teach them the Word of God, I couldn't even bond well with them, I couldn't even communicate well with them. Whats more they're still so young, only 11. As a shepherd, I couldn't even do what i was supposed to do.
Oh God, what I need now is Your grace to help me grow in this. Help me God, to make me take this step of faith, break out of my comfort zone, soar new heights, break new grounds. allow me to truly change lives of my people, as well as seeing life transformation in myself. Let the Holy Spirit touch me, inspire me, and drive my passion to the fullest! Oh God I know all these will come true, because of my unfailing love for you, my faith in you, and I believe in you God.
Yeah well, it's 00.56 meaning its a new day, so the post was about YESTERDAY, which is 20/01/08. Gonna do my QT now, off-ing...